TBG Takes a Time Out
Over the past 25-years The Bawmann Group rose from the basement of my brother’s home to one of the Rocky Mountain Region’s most trusted and accomplished integrated marketing communication firms.
Brad’s sudden death on June 12, 2022, rocked our world and we’ve needed the last few months to remember, reflect and recharge.
Life is a relationship business, and my brother knew how to develop a lifetime of interconnections. He never met a stranger and turned many new friends into clients. The Bawmann Group excelled because of Brad’s passion for helping organizations grow, passion for winning, passion for friendship and most importantly passion for helping those less fortunate.
Former Colorado Governor Roy Romer became TBG’s first major client in launching Colorado’s low-cost or free health insurance program, Child Health Plan. Along the way TBG has helped hundreds of organizations and other notable and hugely successful achievements include:
- The Colorado Promoting Responsible Fatherhood initiative, which served more than 5,000 fathers and encouraged them to Be There for Your Kids
- HBO West in media relations for network premieres of original and documentary programming
- Redesigning the Colorado BioScience magazine and winning the 2016 Gold Key award from the Colorado Business Marketing Association for its design
- Gaining $1.5 million in PR value for The Colorado Egg Producers Association along with 21 million impressions
- Long-term integrated marketing for the Urology Center of Colorado, growing it from seven physicians to 21 physicians and PAs
For those of you that really knew my brother, you knew his energy and enthusiasm for sports! With that in mind, The Bawmann Group is going to take a TV “time out” for the moment as we reorganize its direction and find the best way to honor Brad’s legacy.
We are still here to help answer questions and guide you to one of our many talented sub-contractors who helped make TBG what it was. So, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for helping Brad live his dream and for trusting TBG for your integrated marketing needs all these years. We couldn’t have done it without any of you.